Friday, May 12, 2017

Rainbow Roses Nail art and how to paint them for any occasion! Mothers day Nails


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ4spkh_vzc
rainbow roses nail art tutorial
Subscribe to my channel here: http://bit.ly/1UDLr1B (read below!)
Get my brushes at robinmosesnailart.com :D
Hey Everyone!
It's my birthday and Mother's Day and I call this AMAZING neon rainbow rose nail design "Robin Moses Roses" LOL!!! I want you guys to have FUN with this tutorial, give the video a thumbs up and share it with awesome women and mothers as a thank you for helping me make this passing year of my life a very healing one after so much sadness. I am so happy! I can breathe again finally!!
- Please tell everyone you saw these Moses Roses HERE FIRST!!!
-Then, I can find artists who need a mentor and I can help them achieve THEIR dreams!
-After you try this tutorial, Share your version with me on instagram linked below! (so easy!! I will love you forever!)
This Moses rainbow rose design could be THE most loved hand painted nail art design of the summer; every nail artist will HAVE to try them, haha!!!!...so, let's do this!
-learn this!
-tag me always #robinmosesnailart when you do!!!.
---I am going to create 4 more like this using different techniques as a thank you for all of the wonderful support I have gotten this last month on my channel. I got scared to show new techniques when so much of my art was stolen and made into plates....but NOW I know you guys love me and will support me on this all the way, always no matter what. :D Its a great feeling to know that and every day I learn and am learning to let go and just relax again!
-I will be teaching at my first show in Portland soon and I am so excited to meet some of you FINALLY and begin to share more with you as I might get extra time in my days to make better videos and do extra events. I want to hug everyone who is helping to make this happen. Please know you are loved and I want to travel and meet you guys as much as I can!!
-------- NOW LETS PAINT SOME NAILS!!!
----I REMAIN a niche nail art channel dedicated to teaching you how to do hand painted nail art using cheap stuff in a REAL life shop setting. I dont have perfect lighting or music and my voice is in real time, never dubbed. Here, I work in my own salon on my own clients and show you that you CAN earn a living doing nails while laughing and making perfect mistakes to take you to the next level in your professional career as a nail tech or as a mom who makes money just painting art on natural nails, as a sister, friend or professional educator who wants that edge in having as much info in her basket as possible!!!! A huge thank you to every woman, mother, sister and girlfriend I have in my life. Happy Mother's Day and HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!

Love,
Robin Moses
Nail Art Wizard Ph.D (Hail to the N.A.W.!!!)

p.s. Please keep our community friendly and full of joy by always sharing who inspires you. 
Here is how:
TAG ME: #Inspiredbyrobinmoses everywhere you show your copy of my designs.
SHOW ME:  @robinmosesnailart on instagram
ENTER GIVEAWAYS: #robinmosesnailart or #nailartsisterhood #sisterhoodofnailart #inspiredbyrobinmoses
(Find me to do this in the links below and JOIN ME!!!)
YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/robinmosesnailart
My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/robinmoses
Robin Moses Instagram: http://instagram.com/robinmosesnailart
and OF COURSE SUBSCRIBE HERE, CLICK THE BELL FOR NEW VIDEO UPDATES and all that. you know the drill :D xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment