Friday, February 24, 2017

Paint Me Robin Moses! DIY AMAZING Spring bouquet Nail Art Design Tutorial

Subscribe to my channel here: http://bit.ly/1UDLr1B Share if you try them here: IG: http://instagram.com/robinmosesnailart Here is a design that totally inspired me. I had to go look for it and find it to try! Done first by @Victoriac07 on instagram! She is a wonderful artist and very kind and I hope I did this nail design justice! I HAD A BLAST painting them, so a huge thank you to her for the inspiration! If I can convey one thing in my life, it is to pass on that nothing is perfect but having fun IS perfect. That sharing is perfect. That fun hand painted Nail Designs are worth learning and trying! For beginner nail artists to advanced career nail techs who want more nail art education! Please SUBSCRIBE & Follow my DIY Nail Art Freehand Painted Designs for those seeking to take their nail art to the next level! Learn how to use nailart tools and master nails using inexpensive materials. Make extra money by picking up techniques with no tools at all and keep the knowledge with you always! No one can ever take your knowledge from you! Try one video at a time!!! DONT GIVE UP and have fun painting! For those who actually read this!

Get my brushes at robinmosesnailart.com :D


Robin Moses Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/robinmosesnailart
Robin Moses Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/robinmoses
Robin Moses Instagram: http://instagram.com/robinmosesnailart
Robin Moses Blog: http://robinmosesnailart.blogspot.com


I do designs to give you ideas to 1. Get you started in a real nail salon environment 2. Keep you inspired if you are down and have no ideas at work and need them fast! 3. Inspire you to keep going in new directions and laugh with me if you are a master. I never stop learning and vow to keep giving designs to the world so I can feel proud of my life.

What is important to me:

Nail art is something seemingly small but a huge positive in our world. This career is magical one for those who work hard and find the key I talk about all the time. If you don't know what you want to do with your life and you are creative and want to be challenged, handpainted nail art will give you an outlet to do something very rewarding and it really did save me.
We must stand together as freehand nail artists and share openly. As a pioneer of hand painted nail art, I know you have to be strong to do this as a job. All I ask is to say #inspiredbyrobinmoses if you copy my work. My reward is knowing I am finding and teaching this craft to whoever I can that do not have mentors. I want to help them and others who are searching! On Youtube, our work gets taken a lot by companies. My heart has been broken by this. It ALL can stop by saying who inspires you when you copy and openly sharing!

IF YOU ARE A BIG CHANNEL OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS....... Please show them this letter and we will grow and feel proud together. This is my entire lifes work and I gladly give it to those who want to learn but I need help and cannot do it without you, so let's do this thing!!!!

be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss a design! And to those who follow me regularly, thank you. I love you guys :D

No comments:

Post a Comment